- Generous high backrest with lumbar, upper back, and shoulder support
- Large deluxe-comfort seat
- Heavy-duty 2-lever mechanism:
- – Back angle adjustment
- – Gaslift height adjustment
- Ratchet backrest height adjustment
- Wide range of upholstery options
- Backrest size: 530mm(H) x 520mm(W)
- Seat size: 510mm(W) x 510mm(D)
- Seat height: 420-550mm
- Max width: Base inc. castors 780mm
- 10-year warranty for normal commercial use
- 160kg: Recommended Maximum User Weight
- AS/NZS 4438 Level 6 Certified
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- FSC Certified
- Produced in NZ of local and imported components
This office chair has a 2 lever mechanism and features a gas lift, seat height adjustment, and a back tilt option. Comes with a 5 year warranty.
Arena takes the prize for size and comfort. Two generous backrests provide real upper back and shoulder support, as well as strong lumbar contouring. The seat is subtly shaped and deeply supportive.
How to adjust the Arena 2.50:
Seat height adjustment seat adjustment
(front right lever)
To lower the seat, lift lever when seated.
To raise the seat, remove your weight from the seat and lift the lever.
Back angle adjustment seat adjustment
(back right lever)
Lift the lever to its highest point, and use your upper body weight to move the backrest to the desired angle.
Lower the lever to fix in this position.
Backrest height adjustment seat adjustment
(ratchet back lift)
Take hold of the bottom of the chair backrest with both hands.
Lift the backrest gently upwards till it clicks into the desired position.
The backrest can adjust to 8 different positions before reaching the top of its range and returning to its lowest position.
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE SHIPS ASSEMBLED